3/21/09

Did I mention that 11 miles is a long way?

Well- It seriously is, and after a long week of early morning runs that just get longer and longer... it felt like a really long way. On the very bright side, it was warm and we ran in short sleeves pretty much the entire way. Caryn said that I could be a super cool runner if I ran in just my sports bra, but since I didn't want my blinding white skin causing any traffic accidents, I opted out on that one.
If you can't tell by these photos- It was really dark for a long time- we left here at 5:45 and starting running by 6, with the goal to make it home by 8am to get ready for everything that we all had to do today.
What cute sisters... notice how happy they are to be running 11 miles in the morning. 
Finally with less that 4 miles to go, we got a very nice sunrise.
Hopefully the soreness will wear off and I will be able to walk tomorrow without the use of large amounts of pain meds.

1 comment:

hawsfam said...

11 miles is SO long. I'm still tired thinking about it. Look on the bright side...12 miles is even longer:)