So, as you can tell we got our family pictures taken a few weeks ago. Our first ones as a family of 4. It was the first time in a long time that Caleb was involved in our photo studio experience, and he now can understand why it is so stressful for me. Luckily, we are all just naturally cute, ;-) so we were able to get a good picture, despite the poor efforts of the photographer. In 15 minutes, she took 7 photos, that's right- 7. And it is not like they don't want to waste film or something from a different decade. So out of those 7, half had someone, usually a kid, tipping over or making a weird face. So really we got 2, where you could see us... The one next to our profile, and this one...
Of course, this really just makes me anxious for the boys birthday pictures next year and how well those always go. Oh well, I guess I would have to actually pay someone decent money if I wanted and easy and flawless photo experience, or I would just have to not have kids, and neither of those are going to happen. So for now, we just have to love what we can get.



3 comments:
Very cute pictures!! We got your Christmas card today, and I was so happy to have one of my very own!
oooaaah how cute.
Those are the cutest pictures! I love them.
Post a Comment