Last Wednesday, we had a solid cover of snow when we woke up in the morning. From the first moment after breakfast, Gavin kept begging me to go outside and play. So after Henry went down for his morning nap, we headed out. Gavin kept saying, "Wow, it sure is fun to play in the snow." When I got the camera to try and get him to say it, he wasn't interested, but I did get a cute video of him playing.
Then on Saturday morning, we woke up to more snow, and it just kept snowing until the mid afternoon. This was the view out our door, and I had already shoveled the sidewalk once.
Gavin and Caleb went out and built several snowmen that afternoon. And had a great time throwing snow and building. I finally got Gavin some snowboots, since he insists on walking in the snow everywhere we go.

Henry got to go out for a few minutes, here is his super close up. (Yep, I know his face is dirty.) 

Henry got to go out for a few minutes, here is his super close up. (Yep, I know his face is dirty.) 
No comments:
Post a Comment