5/19/09

My Little Photographer

In the last month or so, I have had some fun teaching Gavin to use the camera. He even had a preschool lesson with our friend Paula, where he got to wander around and take some photos. While I am a little bit biased, I think he does a pretty good job. Some of his pictures actually show some creativity and an ability to crop a decent frame. And I really love how a lot of them have a least on of his feet in them.  Here are some of the things he has taken pics of in the last month or so. Pretty good job, I think.

And pretty cute too- though I took this one.

3 comments:

Berry Family said...

I can't believe he took some of those. He did a good job!

Alisha Stamper said...

i love it! these made me happy today. isn't it great how they have such a different perspective?

Jared and Shelby said...

Great pictures! All along I thought it was my camera that took bad pictures, but apparently it was me :(