I have been lucky to be a part of a successful Running Club program at the boy's school all year. The program following the plan that all of the kids run a mile every week through the year until they have completed a marathon. We had a huge showing this year and a great time figuring things out with 150 kids. There were some super duper crazy Friday mornings throughout this year, but by the last day it is easier to forget all of that and be glad that we made it through.
So glad I can do something fun like this with these boys.
The 2nd grade group- Henry and his friends.
4th graders- Gavin and friends
The entire group! About 140 kids... and we started the year with even more. Crazy fun times.
I have gotten to know some really great parents and made some good friends this year, with so many parents coming to help with the huge group of kids.
Gavin and Matthew
Krissie and I started this Marathon program in 2013 and have enjoyed the adventure of watching how fast it has grown. It has been a lot of work this year. Hoping by next fall we will keep figuring things out.


No comments:
Post a Comment