Last weekend we took a stroll up City Creek Canyon. While it is close and I have been running past the mouth of it for years, we had never actually tried to venture up. It was a nice and beautiful day, though I am not sure we will repeat the experience. The trails are pretty dirty, and with the close proximity to downtown, it seems to lend itself to all manner of folk who maybe don't have the same appreciation or respect for the outdoors that we do. We'll leave it at that. It was a nice taste of fall and colors for us. We are hoping to get in a lot more of the same before winter.

Try to ignore the dark socks with shorts. Grandma buys them and the boys love them, so who am I to interfere in the name of fashion. Still a very good looking group of men that I have.
This was in the living room, on the same day and not outside. But very cute and chubby and had to be shared.
2 comments:
I love city creek! We go up their with our dog often! I can't believe how much Wyatt looks like Henry! Crazy!
I think I'm a little jealous of your outdoorsiness, until I go outdoors and realize, I'd rather be taking a nap:)
Post a Comment