Last week the boys and Caleb headed to Lagoon with some of the Cardon family. Until earlier this summer it would never have occurred to me to take them to an amusement park, since I thought they were too little. I was totally wrong. They had such a great time. There were so many rides for them and they had such a great time with their cousins.
Before they left, we had a long talk about trying new things, and having fun, even if we were nervous etc. I was really talking to Henry about all of this, since he is the kid that refuses to go in a bounce house, but as usual, he never does what you would expect. Turns out he was a maniac on the rides and more than willing to try anything that was suggested to him.
Before they left, we had a long talk about trying new things, and having fun, even if we were nervous etc. I was really talking to Henry about all of this, since he is the kid that refuses to go in a bounce house, but as usual, he never does what you would expect. Turns out he was a maniac on the rides and more than willing to try anything that was suggested to him.
Gavin turned out to be the nervous one. It's a well known fact that he doesn't like loud noise, but that was only have his issue. He did ride pretty much everything that Henry did, but with much more worrying and reluctance the first time. He's wearing the yellow hat in this series of pictures and on the ride next to his cute cousin, Mallory, and Grandpa (in the orange shirt). I thought this was funny because in the close-up you can see that Gavin never takes his fingers out of his ears (this ride had loud music) and he ends up behind little Mals in the seat.
Just a little look at Gavin's nervous face... oh yeah, and the Oregon mesh hat that he and Caleb love for him to wear, and I hat for him to wear. I tried to hide it the other day, and seeing the two of them search the house was quite amusing.



No comments:
Post a Comment