7/14/10

Presenting... Baby Boy Cardon #3

Monday (7/12) at 12:18pm we welcomed Wyatt Mosher Cardon to our family. After a speedy, but rough 4 hours of labor he came easily into the world. He has a long mop of reddish blonde hair, and the long fingers and feet that his brothers had. Mom and Wyatt have finally made it home and are glad to start getting settled.
Gavin has taken charge of holding Wyatt as much as possible. He is becoming a real pro, and seems to be ready to be our big helper. Henry still doesn't want to hold him, but he loves to be next to him talking and touching his hands and face.
Love having a summer baby... nothing better than tiny little bare feet.

10 comments:

Mauri said...

yea!!!! i've been totally stocking you blog waiting to hear the news and see pictures!!!
what a handsome little man!
congrats you guys and enjoy every minute.

Berry Family said...

congrats! He is so cute. Glad all is going well.

meghan said...

congrats!! He is adorable!

Misty said...

Three boys, what fun! I love the name Wyatt. Congratulations!

Ben and Mara Gardner said...

So cute! Can't wait to see him!

emily said...

Marci, he is perfect! I'm glad everything went so well...congratulations!!!

Seagull Dream said...

Oh my. So cute. Congratulations on Cardon boy #3.

hawsfam said...

Congrats again, Marci. Sorry I missed you the other night. I'm glad you are all doing well. Caleb looks exhausted! Hopefully you're all getting some sleep, too!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

i'm so happy for you guys...
okay, don't tell anyone...
this totally makes me want to
have another one!

so glad all is well!

The Wiseman Life said...

Congrats Marci....I am sooo excited for you guys. He is a beauty!