That what I have when this is the view from my front porch on the 6th day of April.
It has snowed more days in April than it did in February, and I am none too pleased about it.

It has snowed more days in April than it did in February, and I am none too pleased about it.Keep in mind I no longer have a winter coat that fits... grrrr.
3 comments:
Bummer. It was SUCH a beautiful day here. You never know what you're going to get with April in Utah.
holy moly. we are enjoying 80 degree weather while you are buried under snow. we had to turn our air conditioner on yesterday for the first time this year. right now i almost envy you guys - i think i prefer cold to hot. :)
The really depressing part is that we are only 8 days into april and we already have more snow than february. Of course now that it's sunny I feel too hot.
Post a Comment