9/13/09

Utah Natural History Museum

Friday, I took the boys to the Utah Museum of Natural History. Since it is about 3 minutes from our house, it is kind of sad that this was our first trip, but we had to make it there before the "Toadly Frogs" exhibit was gone. We didn't spend a lot of time reading up on every part of the museum, but the boys really enjoyed it and we had a great morning.
Lots of the frogs were really small, but they had some cool ones that even I had never seen before... including this giant frog prince.
This dinosaur had a strange resemblance to Gavin.
I guess these two would be easily squished by a huge dinosaur... especially the one reclining in the foot print.We also got to pretend to be paleontologist and try to piece together this T-rex skull.
Super fun morning. Everyone should try it out, especially if you have a free pass. :-)

No comments: