8/17/09

Trip to Oregon- Day 1- Portland

First Stop- Voodoo Doughnut... a crazy doughnut shop in downtown Portland that specializes in making crazy loaded and surprising doughnut combination.
Henry's had cotton candy on top, and pink sprinkles... he looked a bit sick after eating the top off. Duane's was covered with Captain Crunch Berries, and we had everything from Butterfinger chips, to Oreo pieces... we were on a sugar rush for our next stop.
Then we took a trip to the Rose Gardens. There were more roses than I ever would have known existed. We walked around enjoying the colors and trying to keep the kids from running people over.
We were constantly surrounded. Pretty cool.
Duane and Natalie off in a cluster of roses.

4 comments:

Jared and Shelby said...

You've accomplished a lot more than I have since I saw you Saturday. Look at the fun you guys are already having. Have a great trip!

hawsfam said...

Take copious notes of your trip because Trevor and I may copy it completely. Those donuts sound equally delicious and disgusting...how is that possible?

Willardsen Family said...

And your donut was covered with carrots? I hope so.

turleyfamily said...

Hey Vood-Doo donuts was featured on Food network once. You are so cool getting to travel to places that are on food network.